Monday, November 05, 2007

Who's My Muse: Crusade 14





The new Street Team challenge has been added... it's Who's Your Muse?
This is my first entry as I try to answer that question... not as easy, at least for me, as one might think. I think it changes from time to time, but I think my inner child is with me more often than any other muse that might help me out from time to time. She tells me to play, to not be afraid, to try new things just because they are fun... she always sees "neat" things and points them out to me... she's a pretty neat kids who loves to explore and learn. She's not shy and she's nearly always happy, though sometimes quite impatient. As I think of more of my muses who are by my side I will add installments to this challenge, but I thought I better include this little beauty first of all since she's pretty special to me!


Street Team Crusade 14

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam - great post! Thanks for joining the Muse Crusade. The thing about that indder child - she also has the confidence that she can do anything, she believes she's an artist, and there's no stopping her! Isn't that right? We've heard it many times, that children think they artists until they start listening to that inner critic, or worse, someone who tells them they aren't good. HIGH FIVE to you and your inner child! May you both keep your chin up in all artistic endeavors.

Jo Anne O. said...

Hi Pam...I too have an inner child, but she is not much help with my art! LOL Mostly she sits and whines...oh my! Maybe one day she will be productive for me...good luck with yours...may your union bright tons of wonder your way!

johanna said...

i can only second what michelle said... great idea to name the inner child as your muse. it will hopefully stay with you forever:))

girlgonethreadwild said...

Lovin' those MUSE banners!!! Makes me head spin! Inner child... wha a gr8t first post...my inner kid rules the show, can't hardly get a word in so's I let her take lead and smile my way through it all. ~Monica :)

forcryeye said...

what an adorable muse you have! I wish I would listen to mine more often as well!

Valerie Cramer said...

Love the colors in that banner! I agree that the 'inner child' is a great source of inspiration

Kat W said...

An inner child is a wonderful muse to have - brave, bold, inquisitive, eager to learn and try new things! May you always be blessed with her presence! Kat :)

MezzoKat said...

Keeping a child's viewpoint on the world infuses the mundane with wonder. Great muse!

Jodi Peary said...

Speaking to the girl inside you first is wonderful, she is the one who has loved you all of your life and will be with you all of your life. Look forward to your other installments!
jodi barone