Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My television debut

Ok, yesterday I was on tv. It was only for about 15 seconds or so, but I was on tv. Coming out of Subway after lunch a news reporter said hello in a friendly way and started chatting... then asked if I'd say what I told him for the camera... so I said (hesitantly) "sure." It was a story about insurance companies requiring people to get cheaper parts for their cars when repaired... not original, dealer parts. I had told him about my Dodge Charger that didn't have air conditioning and they put it in after the fact and it never worked right and that I always take my car to the dealership to get it fixed. That was my 15 seconds of my 15 minutes of fame. Good thing, it was cold, I was all bundled up, squinting into the sun and had no lipstick on so I looked pale as a ghost. So much for a television career!

No comments: