Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Making Art = Making a Mess!
















Spent the last few days on a mini-trip to see
my friend, Sharon, again and we crafted and
made art (our favorite pasttime, next to
playing computer games). This was my work
space to give you an idea of how I "work." Grab
this, grab that... you gotta have pretty much
everything at your fingertips! My space at home
is even worse usually as things grow out of
control. Fortunately for Sharon I had to pack
up and go home so I had to clean up my mess!
But it was great fun. If I can remember to bring
in my stuff I made to scan it, I will post that here
soon as well! Generally I'm reluctant to share
photos of my work space as it is usually in state
of chaos like this... but here you go, me - letting it
all hang out, so to speak!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a mess! I hadn't been buy in a while and you've been BUSY. Love all the art journal pages, very school format and look.

Anonymous said...

Oops, that's "by in a while." And that's supposed to be "cool" not "school." Too many words rolling around in my head and too many people talking to me right now. Really, I do know how to spell!

Sharon Sahl said...

I have to tell the truth. This mess is one of those that only look messy. Pam can lay her hands on anything she wants immediately. It is tightly controlled chaos.