Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Fun Day Out



































After my haircut today at Aveda, I enjoyed the afternoon shopping in the Gateway and Short North areas since I had taken the day off. I went to Byzantium and got some beads and some Water Lily essential oil (my favorite form of perfume) and poked around some shops, took myself for a curry for lunch as well and later a pear flavored ice cream which was unusual. I met a friendly Dalmation who wanted a taste of it. Was a nice way to spend an afternoon for a change and the weather was sunny and fairly warm for the time of year. I should do this more often! And isn't that grating neat, I love the celtic style of it. Fun to see what you come across when you take the time to look around.

1 comment:

Sharon Sahl said...

It's great to enjoy a day off as much as it seems you enjoyed this one. Cute doggie too.