Monday, August 08, 2016

Sunday's Creations

Well Stampaway - and all my fun loot - inspired me to create, create, create on Sunday! Here are the results:

 A first page in my Dyan Reavely black journal - using her Dylusions paints as well as her new white paint pen which I am just loving. Some new stamps (sun and moon) from LostCoastStamps.com - they have some really cool stamps! Stars from Stamps by Judith and a few stencils, some I made myself on my Silhouette Studio machine.
 Another page with Dylusions paints with stencils in the background, quite a few new Judi Kins stamps - circles, scribbles and starbursts. I'm really pleased with this one!
 This was the back of one of the pages that Dyan Reaveley pulled out and did her art on the back page... I layered some paint on this side with stencils - not sure if I will do more with it over time or if I'm going to consider it done at this point... I kind of like it as it is.
And a card I made with some new stamps... the birds and saying from Dare2BArtsy and the frame from Just for Fun (I've been getting their stamps for many, many years! The colored squares were colored with Distress small stamp pads and Tim Holtz's foam dauber tool. I colored the birds and flowers with Tombow markers.

1 comment:

Sharon Sahl said...

Beautiful! And I really love that yellow page second from the top. Either I opened my emails randomly and missed it or you hadn't sent that one. It's super!!