Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Busy being Santa's Elf....

Ok, no new posts lately... though I've been very busy making art... but I can't post any of it right now or it might spoil the surprise for the recipients who might peek on here. So maybe once I get through some of my Christmas making, I can create some other things that I'll be able to post. And also some of the things that I receive, too!

Here's a link to one that I can share...

http://sharonsahl.blogspot.com/


this was created by the company Blurb with software you download, then you upload it with your files/images and they make a book for you! From what my friend, Sharon, says, it turned out nicely. I'd heard positive and negative feedback on them, though mostly positive so I wanted to give it a try. Can't wait to do more.

1 comment:

forcryeye said...

Christmas is cutting in to my creative time! I haven't sent out Christmas cards or anything yet...I am sure we will all be posting creative things after the holiday! I can't wait to see what you give and recieve!!!! Merry Christmas!!!