Saturday, October 27, 2012

Boo to You! – Day 27

























Boy, it's late and I'm tired! This lovely raven flew in from Stampers Anonymous. The trees are from Stampscapes, the fence is from Mrs. O'Leary's (they have THE coolest booth at the stamp shows - but I think I heard they aren't coming to Ohio any more so Sharon & I will have to order online from now on). The clouds in the background are also Stampscapes. I put together some of my cards to mail out to friends tonight – it just dawned on me that I better get them into the mail if they will get in time for Halloween! It is getting closer!

By now you probably all know about the blog roll at the right and to go and visit all the other Wicked Bloggers' web sites to see all the other wonderfully creepy artful creations. Please share the love!

13 comments:

Pam S. said...

The branches on the trees are also fantastic and I love your background colors. Thank you for sharing.

Monique's art said...

wow love yhis the color in the back ground is stunning and love the trees

Unknown said...

Love this looks awesome great background
Hugs xxx

Sharon Sahl said...

Oh, my goodness - love that sky -looks that something is up for sure!! And every one of your stamps is marvelous and composed into such a cool scene! The foliage on the bottom is nice!!

silvia said...

Cool card!! LOVE the colors!

~Lady B~ said...

Super gorgeous deluxe! I love the colors and ink work and your images are fantastic!

ScrappingBeauty said...

batty over the clouds..everything about this card is superb

DonnaMundinger said...

Yummy colors and fab combo of stamps. love it! xxD

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wonderful details and colours, great job!

Candace Jedrowicz said...

Classic! Very elegant and lovely!

Steph said...

Wonderful card, that fence is fabulous! Love the colors you created the background with.

Unknown said...

Awesome ATC love them
Hugs xxx

Julia said...

Great project, love your colors and composition.
Hugs,
Julia