Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Penultimate ATCs – Day 30!

























Today's ATCs were themed around some word stamps from Stampers Anonymous that I've had for years. They seemed to be words I could work with for Halloween. Tomorrow is the last day of the 31 days – hard to believe! We've nearly made it and it's been a fun ride - I will still probably spend another week or so going back and catching up on many of the blog posts that I've missed over the course of the month – some evenings I pooped out and didn't get to everyone on every day, much as I wanted to. I want to also thank everyone who has visited my blog and left such lovely and wonderful comments – they are very appreciated!

12 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! I love these! the words are fabulous and the colors and stamps you put with them are perfect. xxD

silvia said...

AWESOME!!

Pam S. said...

These are absolutely fantatic. The muted colores and so gorgeous and vintage looking. Spot on. Thank you for sharing a part of yourself and your art.

Celeste said...

Love those images! Very cool! I also didn't get to go to visit alot of blogs. I am always volunteering for scouts or the legion! By the time I get home I am also pooped! Glad to see I'm not the only one!!!

Sharon Sahl said...

I love the word interpretations on this set! Especially the Abundance. That little cat, Picture Show, I think, is wonderfully greedy! Sorry about your post yesterday. I could have let you know - thought you had worn out!!

Unknown said...

Love the colours your atc set looks awesome
Hugs xxx

~Lady B~ said...

Awesome autumnal colors in your set of ATCs and I love your visual interpretations of the words! Wonderful images and papers! I could definitely learn a thing or two from you :)

Julia said...

Love, love, love all the ATC's.
Hugs,
Julia

CarlaKH said...

Fantastic set of ATCs! I love your style!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Fabulous ATC collection, simply love everything!

Steph said...

Wonderful set of ATCs, love the colors.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous atc's love the colours and layouts
Lindsay xx