Saturday, October 06, 2012

Terror from the Big Screen (Day 6)

























Sometimes I like to go monochromatic. This one, despite being mostly digital took quite a long time to create. Finding all the images and sizing them and cropping them in Photoshop took a bit of time. The stamp in the background is a favorite Tim Holtz spider web that I love because it's such a great size for cards. Sorry I'm a tiny bit late this morning -- woke up with a headache and didn't realize the time! I hope everyone is having as much fun as I am with the 31 Days - everyone is doing such interesting and fun work!!!!

16 comments:

Sharon Sahl said...

Sorry about the headache! This card is awesome with all the movie monsters. I do enjoy a black and white card myself! That is a great Tim Holtz stamp1

Sharon Sahl said...

Oh, thanks for turning off the word verification ;}

Pam S. said...

What a great tribune to the classics. Love the black and white look. Thank you for sharing.

Julia said...

Great job, really awesome creation.
Hugs,
Julia

Unknown said...

Love this with all the monsters
Hugs xxx

silvia said...

I LOVE this card!!!

~Lady B~ said...

Digi work does indeed take a lot of time! I think my digi projects take me longer than my hands on projects.

Your piece is fabulous and monochromatic was definitely the way to go! I love the classic movie monsters and you have displayed them wonderfully! Sorry about the headache. I hope it has subsided and I hope the rest of your evening goes well :)

Regina said...

Owwww I don't think I could do this so I am GREEN with envy. ^_^ But in a totally good way..hehe

Awesome job...and I love all those movies. Of course, I only saw the reruns.

Happy Hauntings,
Regi

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Oh... This is perfect! I love it! You Rock! Hugs!

Steph said...

Very cool, love all those iamges. Kinda reminds me of the brady bunch...lol.

Candace Jedrowicz said...

Ah! The masters. I love this comp!

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous group you've got assembled. Love the web babckground, too. xxD

LisaVeronica said...

Great project :) and those webs ar gorgeous.

Monique's art said...

This is awesome. Great idea amd love the spiderewebs in the background

ike said...

Fantastic - I remember all of those !!!!!
Hope the headache's gone xx

KristyLee said...

Monochromatic is cool and so is your card! Great job!
Peace,
Kristy