Friday, September 14, 2007

Crush on You




Here's my entry (so far) for Crusade 12... Crush on You. I like this one but it's hard to narrow down the things I love or crush on.... I started with cats and then came up with two others that start with the letter 'C' and as I added the back ground I realized I must use my favorite stamp image... checkers! And it also starts with 'C' so it was perfect. I want to do more but this was what I've had time for so far. This is a fun challenge. It's made me think of things I've always loved (or seemed to) and things that have been a passing fancy. I do tend to stick with things I love and keep on liking stuff even if it goes out of style for the rest of the world... I think the clog thing has been with me since my first pair in 3rd grade! Fortunately they've come back in style several times since!

If you are interested in participating in one of the crusades go to Michele Ward's GPP Street Team site and check it out.
http://michelleward.typepad.com/how_cool_is_that/2007/09/crusade-no-12-c.html

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam, thanks for joining in the Crush Crusade! I crush on kitties too....I have a black one, Winston. He's such a favorite pal. And castles! That's a good one too! You have started yourself on a theme....time to get through the rest of the alphabet :)

Anonymous said...

It is hard to narrow it down to 1 thing, so I really like the way you did this! I've always like clogs, too:)

Suzanne said...

Yeah! Love clogs too! I just got a great pair of Born clogs on eBay at a steal of a price!

Jodi Peary said...

I love the idea of using a letter to create a format for your entry. Clever,clear, concise content collected and collaged creatively.....its contagious! Jodi

wildvines.blogspot.com

Susan Silver Dill said...

Love those clogs! I think after Mary Jane's, they're my second fave. Can a girl have enuff shoes?

Janine Davies said...

Castles, clogs, a great way to categorise using the alphabet.... wonder just how many crushes we could come up with! lol Of course, a girl can never have too many shoes....