Thursday, September 13, 2007

What Number Are You

You Are 9: The Peacemaker

You are emotionally stable and willing to find common ground with others.
Your friends and family often look to you to be the mediator when there is conflict.
I found this on Cindy Dean's Blog and went and took the fun quiz and this is my number...you can go find yours.

You are easy going and accepting. You take things as they come.
Avoiding conflict at all costs, you're content when things are calm.

At Your Best: You feel connected, trusting, and fulfilled. You feel at peace with your place in the world.

At Your Worst: You compromise your values to make sure peace is maintained. You give in to bullies.

Your Fixation: Harmony

Your Primary Fear: Causing conflict

Your Primary Desire: To preserve things as they are

Other Number 9's: Marge Simpson, Ronald Reagan, Audrey Hepburn, Jerry Seinfeld, and Abraham Lincoln.

1 comment:

Cindy Dean said...

Thanks for the kind comments on my blog. My table cover was made out of strips of fabric that I ripped and then I tied a knot at the top. I had a black sheet and then I safety pinned each strip to the sheet! It took forever but I am not a sewing kind of person. Hope this helps!